Rio Carbon Reporting
Rio is an intelligent sustainability management system. This platform helps businesses, public sector organisations, and SME’s track their sustainability data, report on their progress, and learn to become more sustainable.
Rio can not only help businesses track their sustainability journey, but the platform also analyses your data and provides actionable ways to improve your sustainability and save you money!
Rio can help with:
- Target-setting establish your organisation’s targets and monitor progress
- Reporting provide information to key stakeholders
- Legislation access a legal library of environmental legislation (with synopses!)
- Identify opportunities to reduce your carbon footprint
- Training Rio Learn provides training resources on a range of topics to increase sustainability knowledge.
What are the benefits?
Carbon impact is not only useful to track as a cost-saving exercise, it is also information which is increasingly being demanded by company stakeholders and by the end-customer. A recent study showed that 40% of consumers are more likely to choose brands that have environmentally sustainable practices/ values.
Rio makes carbon tracking data available to all, not just those with an Environmental Officer. Rio’s mission is ‘to make sustainability available to all’
- Identify cost savings
- Provide key information to stakeholders and customers
- Work to make your organisation more eco-friendly
What will it cost me?
The great news is that Rio is available to Norwich SME’s for FREE for the first year through Norwich Business Improvement District. Running until April 2024, this should give organisations the opportunity to fully explore the platform and start making some savings!
How to get involved
To get register for your free account complete the short form. We’ll be in touch to get you set up with all the access you need.